Thursday, March 17, 2005

Getting Started

Well, this is a big step. The idea is that PGE4me should allow me to record my learning needs as they occur to me and then to use a resource, pointing to those resources that are internet based.
There are a few problems:

  • I can't remember my Athens password - it's at home, so I need to sort that out.
  • I have a whole load of critical reading stored in a Word document - I think it will have to stay there.
  • I don't really understand how to use Blogger - so this is a learning process for me and I want to know that I can save my posts to disk from time to time - so I will have to have a look around for some instructions.

My learning sources are the usual for a UK based GP. The following sites are some of my regulars:

I also have an interest in substance misuse and find the following sites useful:

There are more links to be added in the future.