Well, we are 10 days into January and I am yet to make a post. I confess that not much learning went on over Christmas and the early New Year has been blighted by my handing my notice in at work - I am returning to mainstream general medical practice in April.
Perhaps it's time to reflect on the blog so far. Why am I bothering to do it?
Well - I have access to the internet at all the places where I work and at home. It's easy to use the blog to collect my thoughts and learning experiences all in one place. I can access it from anywhere. I could use paper but by now a notebook would be either very tatty or lost (or more likely - both). Additionally, a paper based system would be less easily searchable. I could just keep a big text file on one PC at home and this would certainly be more personal but would lack the "write it up anywhere" feature that makes the blog so appealing. So at least for now I aim to continue with 1-3 posts per month concentrating on learning experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment